Located at the heart of Trou aux Biches village, La Felicita is a comfortable base from which to enjoy and explore the vibrant, cosmopolitan coastal town of Grand Bay renowned for. With the beach right on your doorstep, you can enjoy early morning or afternoon walks on one of the most beautiful stretch of beach of the island. Nearby facilities include a variety of water sports, tennis, horse riding and deep sea fishing. A number of small friendly pubs and restaurants are also available in the vicinity. The private balcony of your apartment offers some of the most magnificient sea views you can enjoy on the North West coast of Mauritius.
Apart from the nearby entertainment and attractions for you to enjoy during your stay, your apartment is comfortably furnished and provides for all your holiday requirements.
The resort comprises of 6 sea view apartments with 3 bedrooms each and can accommodate a maximum of 6 persons. Cots can be provided for babies if required. Open parking bays are available to guest at the resort and linen and towels are also provided.
Felicita sea-side apartments form part of a complex of 6 family-owned units, situate in the little village of Trou aux Biches. The complex is built on one of the most beautiful coastlines of Mauritius, and boasts a stunningly long, white, sandy beach and turquoise lagoon.
Found along the northern coast of the island, these private apartments are the perfect address for couples, families or groups of friends holidaying together. This is the ideal Sun, Sea and Sand holiday!!
This complex, with its spacious garden and sandy beach, will appeal to everyone…..from 7 to 77 years old!!
Apartment – (footprint 350 M2) – Private Living Area
Furnished with a double-bed, wardrobe and safe. Air-conditioner and ceiling fan. Room leads out onto sea-facing porch.
Furnished with a double-bed, air-conditioner, ceiling fan and wardrobe..
Furnished with 2 Twin- beds, air-conditioner, ceiling fan and wardrobe.
Features & Amenities
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms (plus ceiling- fans)
- 1 bathroom with handbasin and shower
- Separate toilet
- Fully furnished Lounge / Dining area with ceiling fan.
- Lounge leads out onto sea-facing porch.
- Television with CD and DVD player in lounge
- Internet connection ( On request only)
- Fully equipped kitchen- refrigerator/freezer; microwave oven, electric hob, toaster, kettle, sandwich- maker, cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery for 8 covers
- Fire Extinguishers
- Baby high-chair on demand
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Welcome meal on arrival and one meal on departure date (1 meal per person applicable for bookings of 5 nights min)
- Cleaning service Porch
- Plastic chairs and round table for 4
- BBQ (portable set)
- Daily housekeeping 6 times a week
- Linen change
- Meal on arrival and departure dates
- Guest laundry and ironing
- Cooked meals on a daily basis (on reservation at time of booking only)
- DVD Libary
- A large garden leading onto white sandy beach and turquoise lagoon
- Beach umbrella
- Apartments have individual alarm systems
- Open parking in complex yard.
- Green space
- Large lagoon safe for children and snorkeling
- Water sport activities close by : Water Skiing, Diving, Deep Sea Fishing ( These activities are payable directly to boat-house)
Check In / Out: 14:00 / 11:00
Charges: Breakage / Key Deposit
- Maximum 6 Adults and 1 infant (up to 3 years old maximum)
- Non- Smoking Apartment
- No Noise Pollution
- Pets are not allowed
- Voltage 240
Driving in Mauritius can be challenging at any time, but more so, the first time around!!
Therefore, it is wise to book an airport transfer, especially after a long and tiring flight.
Transfers to/from the airport can be arranged through your ground handler
Location (all times approximate)
Approximately 1h45- minute drive to the airport, however, this depends on traffic and peak-hour. It is wise to leave at least 4 hours before departure time of flight.
- 8 Minutes drive to town (Grand Bay)
- 1 Minute walk to Bus Stop
- 15 Minutes Drive to Gym, Tennis Court, Squash
- 40 Minutes Drive to Golf Courses
- 1 Minute walk to Grocery Stores, Pharmacy, local restaurants
- 10 Minutes Drive to Bars, Night Clubs & Restaurants (Chinese, Thai, Indian, SouthAsian, Italian, Mexcian, European & Seafood)
- 10 Minutes Drive to 24/7 Private Clinic
- 2 Minutes drive to Church
- 15 Minutes drive to the capital city, Port Louis
The following services are available at an additional cost
- Spa Services: Massages, Facials, Manicure, Pedicure
- Private Gastronomic Chef
- Special Events Planning – Weddings, Anniversaries… etc
- Private Yoga Classes
- Pre-stocking and meal plan: lists must be provided 10 days prior to arrival
- Weddings and Corporate events: maximum 80 guests