Five minutes from the financial and business centre of the Mauritian Capital, Port Louis, the Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel is ideally situated on the Caudan Peninsula within easy reach of the Pailles International Convention Centre and the Cybercity. The hotel offers direct access to the exclusive Caudan complex, Mauritius’ premier commercial and entertainment centre.
Since 2005, Mauritius has become a ‘duty-free’ destination offering many shopping opportunities.
109 elegant and luxurious guest rooms and suites with harbour or marina views.
89 Deluxe rooms (33 m2)
9 Superior rooms (47 m2)
6 Junior Suites (50 m2)
3 Luxury Suites (55 m2)
2 Presidential Suites (75 m2) (surface excludes balcony)
Each room enjoys magnificent panoramic views over the Caudan Waterfront and harbour from their private balconies. The sophisticated decor provides elegant comfort whilst being complemented with all the practical facilities necessary for the business executive: voice mail, computer and fax linkage, Hi-speed internet connection.
All rooms are equipped with
• Individually controlled air-conditioning • Private bathroom with separate shower and bath • Satellite TV channels • Large desk • Telephones with IDD/ DID • Hi-speed internet connection • Personal electronic safe • Hairdryer • Bathrobe • Complimentary tea & coffee from 5:00 a.m to 7:00 a.m • 24 hour room service • Mini bar
In the suites
• Fax machine • Private lounge • Walk-in wardrobe • Bar cabinet • CD player and sound system • DVD players • Generous jacuzzi bath (Presidential Suites only)
A VIP lounge is available for pre-check-in and post-check-out where guests will be able to refresh and relax, and enjoy complimentary tea, coffee and canapés.
Restaurants & Bar
Dining at one of the restaurants of the Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel is an excellent way of relaxing and plunging into the joyful atmosphere of the Waterfront.
La Rose des Vents (60 seats)
Gastronomic restaurant on the water’s edge overlooking the harbour, La Rose des Vents offers an elegant yet intimate atmosphere in which to enjoy refined and appetising fusion cuisine. The restaurant is well known for its ‘Degustation menus’. Open for lunch from noon to 3:00 p.m (except on Saturdays and Sundays) and open for dinner from 6:30p.m to 10:30p.m (except on Sundays).
L’Escale (80 seats)
Overlooking the colourful bustle of the Caudan Piazza, l’Escale serves a tantalising mix of Asian and western cuisine in an informal atmosphere. Open 7 days a week from 6:30 a.m to 11:00 p.m.
La Terrasse (100 seats)
For a unique casual dining experience, visit La Terrasse on the fringe of the Piazza. Catering to all appetites and tastes, La Terrasse is the ideal meeting place to relax and enjoy a light snack, afternoon tea or a hearty meal. Open 7 days a week from 6:30 a.m to 11:00 p.m.
The Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel guests may also choose to dine at La Boussole restaurant at Le Suffren Hotel & Marina, the Labourdonnais’ sister hotel.
The two hotels sharing the same billing system, each expense in either hotel will automatically be transferred to the client’s room account.
Latitude 20º Cocktail Bar
The bar is one of the attractions of the hotel, with its friendly barman and his tempting cocktails, its pianist who every evening casts a spell on those guests enjoying an aperitif or an after-dinner cognac… The ideal place to relax in and meet with others. Every Friday afternoon, the bar takes on a very jazzy atmosphere with its “TGIF Happy Hour”.
The Spinnaker’s Concept Bar, situated at Le Suffren Hotel & Marina, is the appropriate place where all sports fans can enjoy the best sporting events in the world in real time on four large plasma screens.
Conferences & Banquets
The Labourdonnais has six conference and meeting rooms of varying sizes for up to 225 delegates. All rooms offer flexible seating arrangements.
Flip-chart • writing pad with pen • screen • television • video player • overhead projector • slide projector • LCD projector • laser pointer • DVD player • lectern • podium • cordless microphone
Services & facilities
• Half day and full day conference packages • Internet access • Individually controlled air-conditioning
Our experienced team will take charge of the organization of special events and shows in an original manner. Trust our creativity and efficiency to make your event a truly unique experience: product launch, end-of-year cocktail, wine tasting session, cruise on the hotel yacht, themed gala dinner.
Hi-tech Business Centre
The Labourdonnais offers all the necessary facilities to conduct business efficiently by day or night. These include committee rooms, secretarial services, computer booths with Internet access, rental of cellular telephones and computers, courier and messenger services, e-mail, fax, word-processing and laser printing, document binding and photocopying, office stationery and materials, executive office back up.
The Labourdonnais is pleased to bring to its residents a wide range of leisure and entertainment facilities (free of charge on specific services) to explore the many and varied attractions of this island paradise.
Executive Health Centre
After a busy round of meetings and appointments, guests can relax and rejuvenate at the Executive Health Centre. This full-service facility, free to hotel guests, combines state-of-the-art fitness equipment and body toning machines with the privacy and exclusivity of private club. Features include: workouts from 6:00 a.m to 10:00 p.m, steam room, massage, hair & beauty salon, open-air swimming pool.
• Scheduled excursions to nearby beaches four times a week
• Scheduled sunset cruises twice a week
• Access to Le Suffren Hotel & Marina, the Labourdonnais’ sister hotel (outdoor swimming pool, artificial white beach)
• Deep sea fishing charter (departure in front of the hotel)
• Catamaran cruises. Departure everyday from the hotel (9:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m). Barbecue and beverages served on board.
• Sightseeing and tours around the island
• A day at the races
• Golf at Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort in Bel Ombre
In the adjoining Caudan Waterfront and Port-Louis
• Theme casino
• 140 shops and the Craft Market
• A mix of restaurants and fast food outlets
• Day and night entertainment
• A marina for pleasure craft and yacht club
• China Town
• Central Market
• Port Louis Theatre
• Le Suffren Hotel & Marina
Other Services and Facilities
• Hotel boutique • Free parking space • Complimentary daily newspaper • Complimentary pressing of a blouse or a shirt together with a suit upon check-in • Complimentary shoe polishing • Laundry, dry cleaning and valet same day service • Non smoking rooms available • Parcel and postal services • Babysitting • Foreign exchange • Medical facilities, doctor on call • Limousine transfer • Car rental • Complimentary water-taxi shuttle service between Labourdonnais and Le Suffren (7:00 a.m to midnight) • Major credit cards accepted: Mastercard, Visa, Amex and Diners • Extension of stay at our five star beach hotel, Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort
The hotel is readily accessible from the airport.
Airport 44 km
Grand Baie 24 km
Curepipe 25 km
Bel Ombre 55 km